Access Control Maintenance
Why do you need maintenance?
Access control maintenance is required for even the most effective systems, to prevent deterioration or faults occurring. There are a wide range of obligations for businesses and the public sector with regards to security solutions. It is required that checks are made to verify the effectiveness of equipment, for example, making sure your barriers guarantee safe emergency evacuation. Not only this, but for both legal and corporate reasons, the security of personal data must be safeguarded. If your access control system is not maintained and it breaks down, there are numerous issues that may arise:-
- Lone workers trapped in buildings
- Health and safety issues
- Loss of property if intruders take advantage of the lack of security
- Unauthorised staff absences
- Upgrades may be required leading to time lost from the business
- Disruption to payroll if timesheets are created from your access control system
To prevent this from occurring, GES has a comprehensive maintenance solution to provide you with peace of mind that your property, your employees and your compliance, are protected.
What are the benefits of maintenance?
There are many benefits to our access control maintenance contracts. As well as pre-empting any issues that may lead to an emergency call out, our expert team of engineers become familiar with your working environment, on-site procedures and system history. We will also perform the maintenance service for your integrated security solution in one visit to minimise disruption. Our contracts ensure:-
- Nationwide coverage
- Regular preventative maintenance inspections at a time to suit you
- Rapid prioritised response service
- Fully equipped service vehicles, carrying a comprehensive range of spares
- Dedicated customer service desk
- Out of hours service
- Comprehensive maintenance contracts for all of your security systems
- Industry standard trained maintenance engineers
- All GES staff are security screened to BS 7858 and CRB checked
Why choose GES?
Having protected customers for 20 years, we are experienced at providing a preventative maintenance care plan to meet your specific needs and security systems. Our staff and engineers will always provide the highest level of response to system faults. We have built our reputation on providing clients with the very best in service, and our commitment to the highest level of customer service supports everything we do.
At GES, we not only use the most innovative equipment from our approved partners tailored to your specific requirements, but also of the highest standards. All of our systems meet the requirements set out in the British and European standards policy.
Do you need to maintain existing systems?
You may already have an access control system and are looking for an experienced company to maintain it on your behalf. We represent a range of manufacturers and are happy to take over the maintenance and testing of both new and existing installations.
For more information on how we can help with your maintenance requirements 01268 776866