Why do you need CCTV maintenance?
The continued effectiveness of your CCTV system can only be guaranteed with planned preventative maintenance. Without regular maintenance, even the most modern and effective equipment will deteriorate. As such, it’s important that one of our highly qualified engineers at GES checks your system regularly. This will ensure your equipment continues to meet current standards, is working efficiently and is less likely to develop defects in the future.
Many CCTV systems are external, resulting in the wear and tear that results from interaction with the elements. Minor alterations such as cleaning and adjusting camera housings and lenses, are required in order to maintain the optimum recorded picture quality. If your CCTV develops faults there are numerous issues that can arise:-
- Not meeting conditions set out for necessary insurances
- Breaches of security if the ineffectiveness of your equipment becomes known
- No remote link to check on areas of your business, or to monitor activity
- Footage not of evidential quality, as demanded by the prosecution in the event of a legal dispute
What are the benefits of maintenance?
There are many benefits to our CCTV maintenance contracts. As well as pre-empting any issues that may lead to an emergency call out, our expert team of engineers become familiar with your working environment, on-site procedures and system history. We will also perform the maintenance service for your integrated security solution in one visit to minimise disruption. Our contracts ensure:-
- Nationwide coverage
- Regular preventative maintenance inspections at a time to suit you
- Rapid prioritised response service
- Fully equipped service vehicles, carrying a comprehensive range of spares
- Dedicated customer service desk
- Out of hours service
- Comprehensive maintenance contracts for all of your security systems
- Industry standard trained maintenance engineers
Why choose GES?
Having protected customers for 20 years, we are experienced at providing a preventative maintenance care plan to meet your specific needs and security systems. Our staff and engineers will always provide the highest level of response to system faults. We have built our reputation on providing clients with the very best in service, and our commitment to the highest level of customer service supports everything we do.
At GES, we not only use the most innovative equipment from our approved partners tailored to your specific requirements, but also of the highest standards. All of our systems meet the requirements set out in the British and European standards policy. All GES staff are security screened to BS 7858 and CRB checked.
Do you need to maintain existing systems?
You may already have a CCTV system and are looking for an experienced company to maintain it on your behalf. We represent a range of manufacturers and are happy to take over the maintenance and testing of both new and existing installations.
For more information on how we can help with your maintenance requirements, please call 01268 776866