As the responsible person for any hospital security solution, you will be faced by a wide range of issues. The importance of a flexible security system for hospitals, with the highest level of protection for patients and staff, now means that planning your systems has never been so important.
At GES we will provide you with clear identification of risks your hospital premises may face, as well as individually designed solutions, to help you mitigate such risk and assist you in other practical solutions to make your facility run more smoothly.
Why choose GES?
Your hospital security project will be managed in-house by our highly experienced and professional team, who will have expert knowledge of your unique requirements. Your project will be managed to ensure that it is delivered on schedule, within budget and to our consistently high standard.
Whether you require a new fully integrated security system, or upgrades, or maintenance for an existing system, GES have extensive experience of working within your industry, whilst being ever aware of the needs for you to remain in operation with minimum disruption to patient care.
Our hospital security solutions
Hospital security has very specialist demands, which GES is expertly and qualified to meet. These may include:-
- Use of access control for 24 hour flexible working
- Access control restrictions for segregation of staff and patient areas
- Alarm systems for internal and perimeter breaches
- CCTV for deterrent of intruders, and ensuring health and safety regulations are met
- Protection of valuable drugs and equipment
- Records of drugs administration and maintaining levels of care
- Evidential quality CCTV footage in the event of legal requirements
- Access control to link with ID cards to provide an audit trail of visited areas
- Door entry systems with use of video or audio to allow identification of visitors
- Fully integrated security systems to include fire alarms to meet your legal obligations
- Baby tagging solutions
Benefit from our experience
You will need to be sure that not only is your system expertly installed, but that you are fully competent in its operation. All new projects require you or the operator to be fully trained in the use of any new system, and we offer product training at the end of every installation. Only when we are satisfied that users are competent in the use of their systems, do we sign them off.
We also run individual and refresher training for organisations that may have had a change of operational staff, to ensure that new employees are competent with the operation of their systems.
For more information on how GES can help you meet your hospital security requirements, please call 01268 776866