As a business owner, or office or facility manager, finding the time to assess your office security requirements can be challenging. The current trends towards flexible working means that issues of security have become increasingly insistent. At GES we will provide you with clear identification of risks your office may face, as well as individually designed solutions to help you mitigate such risk.
Why choose GES?
Your office security project will be managed in-house by our highly experienced and professional team, who will have expert knowledge of your industry. Your project will be managed to ensure that it is delivered on schedule, within budget and to our consistently high standard.
Whether you require a new fully integrated security system, upgrades or maintenance for an existing system, GES have extensive experience working within your type of property, whilst being aware of the needs of your office, to remain in operation.
Our office security solutions
Office security has particular demands, which GES is expertly and qualified to meet. Use of security systems can also be used to meet other practical solutions you may require, as well as means to ensure optimum productivity for your business. This may include:-
- Segregation of zones with the use of access control for flexible working
- Panic buttons for lone workers
- Alarm systems for internal and perimeter breaches
- CCTV for deterrent of intruders, monitoring employee presence, ensuring health and safety regulations are met
- Access control to monitor entrances and exits in place of manual timesheets
- Door entry systems with use of video or audio to allow identification of visitors
- Fully integrated security systems to include fire alarms to meet your legal obligations
How can you benefit from our experience?
You will need to be sure that not only is your system expertly installed, but that you are fully competent in its operation. All new projects require you or the operator to be fully trained in the use of any new system and we offer product training at the end of every installation. Only when you are satisfied that users are competent in the use of their systems, do we sign them off.
We also run individual and refresher training for you if you have had a change of operational staff, to ensure that new employees are competent with the operation of your systems.
For more information on how GES can help you meet your office security requirements, please call 01268 776866