As the responsible person for any school security solution, you will be faced by a wide range of issues. The importance of a flexible security system for schools and universities, with the highest level of protection for pupils and students, now means that planning your systems has never been so important.
At GES we will provide you with clear identification of the risks your school or university premises may face, as well as individually designed solutions to help you mitigate such risk and assist you in other practical solutions to make your facility run more smoothly.
Why choose GES?
Your security project will be managed in house by our highly experienced and professional team, who will have expert knowledge of your requirements. Your project will be managed to ensure that it is delivered on schedule, within budget and to our consistently high standard.
Whether you require a new fully integrated security system, or upgrades or maintenance for an existing system, GES have extensive experience working within your industry whilst being ever aware of the needs of your school to remain in operation with minimum disruption to teaching and access.
Our school security solutions
School security has very specialist demands, which GES is expertly qualified to meet. This may include:-
- Use of access control for flexible working
- Access control restrictions for segregation of staff and pupil areas
- Fast lanes for entry/exit
- Flexibility to facilitate hiring of facilities after hours
- Seamless integration into school /college registration systems
- Alarm systems for internal and perimeter breaches
- CCTV for deterrent of intruders, and ensuring health and safety regulations are met
- Integration through links with third party software to provide a cashless environment
- CCTV to assist with protection against bullying for pupils
- Access control to link with registers to monitor attendance
- Door entry systems with use of video or audio to allow identification of visitors
- Cross campus management for schools and universities
- Fully integrated security systems to include fire alarms to meet your legal obligations
How can you benefit from our experience?
You will need to be sure that not only is your system expertly installed, but that you are fully competent in its operation. All new projects require you or the operator to be fully trained in the use of any new system, and we offer product training at the end of every installation. Only when we are satisfied that users are competent in the use of their systems do we sign them off.
We also run individual and refresher training for organisations that may have had a change of operational staff, to ensure that new employees are competent with the operation of their systems.
For more information on how GES can help you meet your school security requirements, please call 01268 776866