Security for Local Authorities
As the responsible person for any local authority security solution, you will be faced by a wide range of issues and types of property. The importance of having a flexible security system for local authorities, with the highest level of protection for residents, now means that planning your systems has never been so important.
At GES we will provide you with clear identification of the risks your properties may face, as well as individually designed solutions to help you mitigate such risks, and assist you in other practical solutions to meet any social issues you may face.
Why choose GES?
Your security project will be managed in-house by our highly experienced and professional team, who will have expert knowledge of your requirements. Your project will be managed to ensure that it is delivered on schedule, within budget and to our consistently high standards.
Whether you require a new fully integrated security system, or upgrades, or maintenance for an existing system, GES have extensive experience in providing security for local authorities, whilst being ever aware of the needs of your business to maintain its reputation for providing safe and secure housing.
Our local authority security solutions
Local authority security has very specialist demands, which GES is expertly qualified to meet. These may include:-
- Access control for tenanted blocks or individual flats
- Alarm systems for internal and perimeter breaches
- CCTV for deterring intruders and monitoring and protecting assets
- CCTV to assist with protection against crime
- Access control to link with CCTV to monitor those entering the properties
- Multi-site integrated solutions
- Door entry systems with use of video or audio to allow identification of visitors
- Full site management with remote access
- Fully integrated security systems to include fire alarms to meet your legal obligations
How can you benefit from our experience?
You will need to be sure that not only is your system expertly installed, but that you are fully competent in its operation. All new projects require you or the operator to be fully trained in the use of any new system, and we offer product training at the end of every installation. Only when we are satisfied that users are competent in the use of their systems, do we sign them off.
We also run individual and refresher training for organisations that may have had a change of operational staff, to ensure that new employees are competent with the operation of their systems.
For more information on how GES can help you meet your requirements, please call our expert team on 01268 776866