As a warehouse owner or manager, finding the time to assess your warehouse security requirements can be challenging. The importance of a flexible security system with 24 hour access control now means that planning your security has never been so critical to your business.
At GES, we will provide you with clear identification of the risks your warehouse premises may face, as well as individually designed solutions to help you mitigate such risks, and assist you in other practical solutions to simplify your business.
Why choose GES?
Your warehouse security project will be managed in-house by our highly experienced and professional team, who will have expert knowledge of your requirements. Your project will be managed to ensure that it is delivered on schedule, within budget and to our consistently high standard.
Whether you require a new fully integrated security system, or upgrades, or maintenance for an existing system, GES have extensive experience of working within your industry, whilst being aware of the needs of your business to remain in operation.
Our warehouse security solutions
Warehouse security has very specialist demands, which GES is expertly qualified to meet. These may include:-
- Segregation of zones, with the use of access control for flexible working night workers
- Access control restrictions to separate storage areas
- Panic buttons for lone workers
- Alarm systems for internal and perimeter breaches
- CCTV for deterrent of intruders, monitoring employee location, ensuring health and safety regulations are met, and monitoring deliveries
- Tracking goods and identifying shipments through links with third party software
- Access control to monitor times of working for your employees
- Door entry systems with use of video or audio to allow identification of visitors
- Fully integrated security systems to include fire alarms to meet your legal obligations
How can you benefit from our experience?
You will need to be sure that not only is your system expertly installed, but that you are fully competent in its operation. All new projects require you or the operator to be fully trained in the use of any new system and we offer product training at the end of every installation. Only when we are satisfied that users are competent in the use of their systems, do we sign them off.
We also run individual and refresher training for organisations that may have had a change of operational staff, to ensure that new employees are competent with the operation of their systems.
For more information on how GES can help you meet your warehouse security requirements, please call 01268 776866